zondag 28 september 2008

Background info

Welcome to my blog, i'll start of with a rough intro of myself:
I'm martijn marinus nijkeuter a 20 year old dutch student following a course of envorimental science. I've been playing this game (sword of the new world) for about a year now.
In game family name is Wurmheart, since you can select a family name and give a personal name to each character making up for a sort of more realistic name giving in theory.
I've been in 2 clans so far, and didn't take to much trouble for me to adapt, first one was Outcast (former Acheron) which i'm not allowed back in since one of their other members promised to leave if i stayed in the same clan and well you can guess what happened since i'm not in it anymore.
After that i switched to Unforgiven one of the leading clans and allied clan of my previous clan, it took me a while to get used but i definitely feel more at home here now then i ever felt in outcast.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten